Acquisitions in Japan
2-1-15-602 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 111-0032
TEL: + 81 (0)3 5246-4650
EUROACT was established in 1990 to provide cross-border consulting and intermediary services to Japanese as well as to non-Japanese companies. EUROACT's office is located in Tokyo.
- EUROACT paid-up capital of JPY 10 million.
- EUROACT operates independently and has no ties with financial or industrial groups.
- EUROACT has developed close relationships with a large number of major and midsize Japanese industrial and trading companies, providing insight into their strategies and business priorities.
- EUROACT maintains a wide network of corporate
and institutional contacts in China, Japan and Korea
as well as Europe.
- Its size and independence translate into flexibility and responsiveness.
- Its associates are highly knowledgeable in their respective areas of expertise.
Prior to establishing EUROACT, Willem Kortekaas held the position of country director for Japan for ABN Bank. His years of experience
in business and finance include assignments in the bank's branches in Kobe, Osaka and Tokyo, as well as senior management positions in the bank's North American branches and subsidiaries.
In addition to managing EUROACT, he is a board member of several Japanese subsidiaries of non-Japanese companies.
Current and past honorary functions include:
- Representative in Japan for the Netherlands Federation of Industry (VNO/NCW)
- Councilor of the Japan Netherlands Society
- Director of the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Vice Chairman of the European Business Council
- Member of the Expert Committee of the Japan Investment Council